As an employer, you want to make sure your workplace productivity and morale is at 100%. Research shows that troubled employees are 20% less productive and absent 2 to 4 times more than an average employee. These issues can cost businesses millions of dollars a year.
When offering an EAP, it shows that the employer cares about the welfare of his or her employees. Research shows, as the number of employees increase, the percentage of companies offering EAP has increased. Through EAP services, results have varied as the following:
- Work absences and tardiness have decreased.
- Employee morale improved.
- Money saved through reduced hospital stays.
- Quality of life enhanced.
- Productivity improved.
- Balanced work and personal life.
Modern Assistance Program’s EAP offers the following:
- Short Term Counseling
- Assessment & Referral
- Case Management
- Workplace Trauma Intervention
- Client Advocacy
- Problem Resolution
If you are interested in adding EAP to your employer benefits, please contact us today.